Thursday, July 8, 2010

Up and Coming!

Allow my self to introduce... myself. This is your fearless and dashing leader Hassan. Hello, hola, konichiwa, bonjour, whadup, whatever language you speak. OK, so I have a few ideas for the up and coming month. The month of August will be the most exciting month ever to be on a calender. It will be jam packed with activities galore. First, the return of the most anticipated monthly tournament series, "AC Throwdown." It will come to you on the first Saturday of August, hell or high water.
Secondly, for the time in between, we will be having a meet up session every other Saturday. So, not only will you be able to prove your worth on the battle field, but you'll be able to practice on your tournament skills and meet new friends in the process. Exciting right?! I know. Moving on.
Thirdly, I will be making attempts to add more diversity to the thing we all love and hold dear, video games. Now, I don't mean more color, cause I'm sure we have every race represented you racist. I mean more games, more fun, more more more. So be on the look out for different games like BlazBlue: Continuum Shift, NCAA 2011, Madden 2011, Tekken 6, UFC 2010, NBA2K10 & 11, and many more as they become available. Meaning as soon as I can make the money to get them.(Cry for Money#1) This is exciting to me for a host of reasons, but you have to watch the interview to figure out why. I'm such a tease.

In closing, I'd like to thank everyone who follows my directions and reads these things, cause I don't do it for my health. Just kidding. Now, I will be sure to post all the events with time, games, fees(Cry for Money#2) and other information that is pertinent to the events. I hope all this takes off, cause it could really put the DMV area on the map. So support(Not a Cry for Money), come out and enjoy yourself at every event. No matter 1 person or 100, this is my dream and it will happen. Aight yall, I'm gone. Peace and stop lookin' green.

No comments:

Post a Comment